A Step Up to Laid Back Living
Sneak peek at our recent basement build! The goal for this basement was to create a relaxed, effortless look using neutral wood tones for a beautiful, contemporary look with a cozy, laid back atmosphere. To reach that end, here are some design elements that were incorporated:
- Soft, neutral colors such as beige and white accented with black to create a calming atmosphere.
- Natural materials such as wood (even on the ceiling!) to add warmth and texture to the space.
- Comfortable and cozy seating such as a plush sofa and oversized recliner chairs, accented with colorful pillows and plush throws to create a welcoming and relaxed environment.
- Soft lighting such as table lamps and dimmer switches to create a cozy and inviting ambiance.
- Natural elements such as plants, flowers, and artwork featuring natural landscapes to add a touch of serenity to the space.
- Rugs and fabrics made of natural fibers such as wool and cotton to add texture and comfort to the space.
- Decorative accents such as candles, vases and vintage items to create a cozy and inviting environment.
- >Antique pieces incorporated into the design to add to the overall character of the space.